Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default A Visit From Vido

Robatoy wrote in news:80474bbd-6980-4798-bd27-
:

What airline is currently flying the Dreamliner? ÿI thought Boeing was
catching up on Airbus with respect to delays in delivering aircraft
promised.

I do not know the answer to that. They show it around and it is slick
as a shark. A truly beautiful airplane. I think it is called the 787.
Not sure, I shall Google.

I wish the big HUGE Airbus would get better reception. Our airports are so
overcrowded, (especially the flightpaths to and from the airports) that the
waiting times and delays are becoming unbearable. Bigger single loads
(plus the capability to load and unload passengers in larger quantities)
would be best (IMHO), rather than more and more little bitty planes flying
to more and more destinations like gnats all around.

(I live near NYC)

--
Best regards
Han