Nick Bozovich

Default Clamps - They are gone

I called my local store - they said they had several of each size in stock.
They said to be there first thing. I was there at 8:55 am. After picking
up some router bits, Top Coat, and blade cleaner, they told me that the
store "wasn't participating in the clamp sale".

Got back and checked their website - "sorry, we sold out, but here's a 10%
coupon". Just seems like "bait & switch" to me. The email message
notifying us of the sale didn't say "at participating stores" or anything
limiting.

Yeah, I'm disappointed, and it'll be a while before I trust a Woodcraft
advertisement again.

Nick

"Rob V" wrote in message
news