Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default A Visit From Vido

Robatoy wrote in
:

On Mar 17, 12:18*pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
You have to admit that some of these excutive pay packages are in
another universe, having nothing to do with us mere mortals. *I am
certain that they
can find competent people who will work for more reasonable pay. Ithe
big issue for most folks is paying for this out of our pockets. If
the did their
jobs well, we wouldn't have to. So all the big money goes to pay for
incompetence.

Reminds me of a comment about the CEO of Boing Aircraft Company. It
went something like this, "He gets over 14 million a year and he
still has not built and delivered the much touted dreamliner
aircraft. *Think how much he
will get paid when he actually delivers the dreamliner."

Well... he did. ....and it is some pretty.

What airline is currently flying the Dreamliner? I thought Boeing was
catching up on Airbus with respect to delays in delivering aircraft
promised.

--
Best regards
Han