Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
axolotl axolotl is offline

Default another example of "Strong Government"?

Stuart Fields wrote:

Another example is the TSA wants all people that have access to the
flight ramp at airports where commercial operations occur, to have a
background check and a pass. This means if I land there to get fuel and
I am on the ramp to go to the toilet, get oil, use the phone I have to
have a background check and a pass.

This already exists for commercial docks. Everyone on the ship has to
have a "Transport Workers Identification Card" whether or not they are a
transport worker.
I have it on very good information that the TSA airport screeners do not
know what the "TWIC" card is.

Kevin Gallimore