Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Fields Stuart Fields is offline

Default another example of "Strong Government"?

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

"Stuart Fields" wrote in message
news

"Wes" wrote in message
"Stuart Fields" wrote:

Interesting piece of information:
http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=17736

Getting rid of the secret ballot for union organizing. Will secret
voting in general
elections be next? I wonder where the ACLU stands on this?

Wes

--

When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

Another example is the TSA wants all people that have access to the
flight ramp at airports where commercial operations occur, to have a
background check and a pass. This means if I land there to get fuel and
I am on the ramp to go to the toilet, get oil, use the phone I have to
have a background check and a pass.

The FBI has already done a check on anyone with a license.

JC

Are you sure of this?? How about the Ultralight pilot? Hey maybe we just
found a way to keep the ultralights away from airports. Another freedom shot
in the butt. Even if true, I'm still left with my passengers. They can't
get out of the plane and go to the toilet. All this in the name of
security. The cure is swiftly becoming worse than the disease.