Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default A Visit From Vido

You have to admit that some of these excutive pay packages are in another
universe, having nothing to do with us mere mortals. I am certain that they
can find competent people who will work for more reasonable pay. Ithe big
issue for most folks is paying for this out of our pockets. If the did their
jobs well, we wouldn't have to. So all the big money goes to pay for
incompetence.

Reminds me of a comment about the CEO of Boing Aircraft Company. It went
something like this, "He gets over 14 million a year and he still has not
built and delivered the much touted dreamliner aircraft. Think how much he
will get paid when he actually delivers the dreamliner."