Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default Successful Rat Poison ?

In message , Peter
writes

I had rats living under the garden shed and they had burrowed under the
patio. Council put poison 'boxes' out twice to no avail. It was when the
enviroguy said something about wet winter causing the rats to leave their
preferred habitat and seek new homes such as mine that got me thinking. I
put the hose under the shed in the evening and left it to flood overnight.
Seems the rats preferred drier homes elsewhere. Its worth trying and its
free.

With the added bonus that you can earn enough money from your new
boating lake to pay for poison and traps.

Peter

--
Clint Sharp