Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Melamine sheets at Home Depot

(Doug Miller) wrote in
news
The HD near me used to carry melamine particle board in 3/4" x 49 x 97
sheets, but I can't find it there any more -- and trying to find an
employee who knows what I'm talking about, well.... HD's web site
isn't any help, either.

Anybody know what their stock number is for that stuff?

My local HD got rid of their 4x8 panels last fall. However, Menards still
carries them.

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.