Bay Area Dave

Default Brad Nailer recommendations?

do you really think that anyone making their living with a brad nailer
would use a HF one? I think the OP MIGHT have been asking about
which QUALITY brand folks prefer...

dave

WD wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:26:26 GMT, "Bob Davis"
wrote:

You can get a real cheap one from Harbor Freight. I believe a 18-gauge
3/8" - 1-3/16" cost $19.99. I bought one almost the same but longer
brads (up to 2" brad) for about $25. I have used it for more than six
mths occasionally and I really have no problems with it.

I've never owned one, but I am sure getting the "wants". So I've started
reading the reviews and learning about the brands. It seems that misfiring
is an ailment that affects some of the nailers. If you have any experience,
especially heavy day in-day out type making a living with one of these
devices, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Bob