Posted to uk.d-i-y
ransley ransley is offline

Default Successful Rat Poison ?

On Mar 15, 1:27*pm, gilli wrote:
Hi Folks,

Just discovered burrows in garden near house, now confirmed to be
caused by rats as
our cat has caught 3 in last two days.

I think I am at fault in encouraging them by putting out food for the
birds without using
*proper bird feeders.

Fortunately, she seems not to eat the rats and I am thinking of
putting out poison.

I am going to ask advice of our county council authorities as they
offer a service for a
*reasonable price and I must protect the poison from the cat and the
dog, but
*I would be interested to know if anyone has any positive evidence of
the effectiveness
*of poison for rats.

I looked at rat traps (the killing type),but not sure if the sort
which are cat-proof are
*effective long term.

Thanks for your help.

David G.

Sure poison for rats works, a pack can kill 2 dogs, treatment cost me
thousands for 2 dogs that are ok.