Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default New Ridgid Tablesaw

Leon wrote:
"Nova" wrote in message

Leon wrote:

I doubt that it is. Here's the Buffalo area web site:

http://www.jackslawnmower.com/

Yeah, absolutely a different Jack's than the one I used. LOL

I may have been a "bit " mistaken in the name but here is where I bought my
compressor parts, good to know anyway.

http://www.jackssmallengines.com/index.html

and,

http://www.jackssmallengines.com/do_it_home.html

The places in your area look like my kind of stores.

The one thing that struck me odd when I looked for Ridgid's authorized
service locations is that there are four within 100 miles of my
location. Only two are less that 50 miles from my home. I'm familiar
with the big name players in my local area that perform warranty service
and sell parts for the majority of power tool, appliance and automobile
parts. Most of the major power tool manufactures all use one of three
places in my area. I've never heard of the two Ridgid uses, and have
driven past both hundreds of time and never even knew they were there.
One looks like a small mom & pop hardware store, the other looks like a
commercial garage. It doesn't appear that either of them sell Ridgid tools?

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA