Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default New Product

"HeyBub" wrote:

-snip-
Anyway, HF is now selling a fill-it-yourself aerosol spray can

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...unction=Search

for (reg) $7.99 (sale price is less).

[i think you meant
or the $12 one at
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=1102
]

I think I got the $12 one for about $5 on sale.

-snip-
I got one and may use it someday. When I do, I'll report the results.

I complained on this newsgroup a few months ago about the pump
sprayers that I used to keep WD40 or PBblaster in. Someone suggested
one of these and I remembered I had it in the garage. Filled it 1/2
full of PBblaster & pumped up to 90lbs or thereabouts.

I checked the date. That was in November. [Thanks to 'The Daring
Dufas' for the reminder] The can has been used several times, last
time was yesterday. It is in an unheated garage in upstate NY so it
hasn't been above freezing much since November. No leaks and it still
works fine.

Jim