Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default aerate clay soil

wrote:

Am I the only one here who finds it hard to believe that in the Los
Angeles area no company rents core aerators? I've rented them from
Home Depot, for example. It sure sounds like a hell of a lot less
work and a hell of a lot more holes in a hell of a lot less time.

City-slicker is walking down a country lane when he spies a farmer holding a
pig up in the air so the pig can eat low-hanging apples.

City-slicker: "What in the world are you doing?"
Farmer: "What does it look like I'm doin'? I'm feedin' the pig."
City-slicker: "I don't know much about pigs, but that seems like an awful
waste of time."
Farmer: "You sure don't know nothin' 'bout pigs. What's time to a pig?"