Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 3 ton long stroke jacks $15

I got a couple of 3 ton long stroke jacks from a guy in Feasterville
PA. ( North of Philly ). He has a bunch and can be reached at sale-
. That craigslisting is for something
else, but a message to it will reach Leo , who has the jacks. He is
selling them at $15 each and would really like to get rid of them all
to one buyer. But would like to get rid of them. They are similar to
the Harbor Freight model 36468-4VGA in that they are flat bottomed
jacks. But they are not the same. They have two pump cylinders and
extend when you push the handle down and also extend when you push the
handle up. If anyone is interested, I can take a picture and send it
to you.

I do not have any financial interest in this, so although it is close
to SPAM, it barely skates by. And I figure it is more interesting
than all the OT posts and much more on topic that advertisements for
shoes.

Dan