Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default Machine a bearing?? - Ford Major Diesel 2 stage clutch bearing

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:49:30 -0500, "Up North"
wrote:

You may have already been here but these guys are a good resource.
http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit....ford&th=305623
Steve

I"m not sure how net savvy Frank is, but I'll show him the link on
Monday and we can explore that if he wasn't aware of it. He stopped
in my office because he wondered if I could convert a bearing he'd
found. A bearing that doesn't need to be altered is a MUCH more
practical solution to the problem. Thanks.