Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kcarlson46@yahoo.com is offline

Default Universal Wrench

On Mar 13, 2:25*pm, NSN wrote:
Does anyone out there know where I can get a set of these Wrenches?
I have no idea of what they are called other than universal wrench.

I have attached a link to my photo.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3550/...a1f2b4ee_m.jpg

I got the one pictured one on E-bay about 5 years ago. *I looked
through the McMaster-Carr catalog but could find nothing close. *The
one shown is made by SONIC and is 7/8"-11/4".

Norm

There is a reason they don't have them at McMaster-Carr, it's because
they are junk. If you just want one wrench for many size bolts, get a
Crescent adjustable wrench at Home Depot. If you need better
wrenches, get a set of combination wrenches at Sears or wherever.

Ken