Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom B Tom B is offline

Default Wood Worker's Tool Box Qx

Charlie:

Thanks for the kind words. Truth is, it's fun and rewarding in ways
that can't be banked. When a little old widow whose front door
wouldn't close enough to seal out the cold wind says "Thank you. My
stars that's better" (her words), you walk back to the truck feeling
pretty OK.

Regards.

Tom

BTW. Someone provided a link to the FK tool box and I'm looking at it.

TB

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:38:12 -0800, charlieb
wrote:

Yet another verification that the world has far more
Angels tha A-Holes. Though not "visible" - your wings
are showing sir.

One of the woodworking magazines (and I can't find the
issue it's in) - has Frank Klausz with a tool box he made
on the cover that might be helpful. The article about it
includes the tools in the box as well as how the box is
made - and methods for holding tools. I've gone through
the piles of woodworking magazines scattered about
and - alas - I haven't found the magazine. Perhaps some
one with better organizational skills can fill in the details.