Frank Ketchum

Default Extra cash at HD automated checkup

"DexAZ" wrote in message
ink.net...
I guess we were bought up differently, Frank. My folks taught me that if

it
is _not_ mine, I should _not_ take it. It _does_ belong to someone else.
Therefore, to take it _IS_ stealing. In my book, hbakker should have

given
the cash to the attendant of the automated lanes and let HD deal with it.

I was also taught to trust someone until that person proves he can not be
trusted. $7.00 and a blabbermouth has shown me and the rest of the group
that hbakker can not be trusted.

Like George K., at least I can sleep well at night knowing I did the right
thing. The trouble is, hbakker & Frank probably have no trouble sleeping
either.

My comment was meant in reply to the suggestion that someone should be
"tracked" down over $2. I'm not suggesting that it's every man for himself.
It's not worth getting into a self righteous knot over. I'm an honest
person myself who does not steal anything, but in my experience, people so
quick to jump on their puplic soap boxes are usually the biggest hypocrytes
around.

Frank