Posted to uk.d-i-y
the [email protected] the realfictitious@gmail.com is offline

Default Can you solve this puzzle ( slightly OT)

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:59:07 +0000, Lobster
wrote:

the wrote:
On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:05:49 +0000, Adrian C
wrote:

the
wrote:
I've never been able to figure out what to do with them and even now
with this link I still cant get two pieces to make a pyramid .Can
anyone help?
Stuart
Put the two rectangular faces together and rotate one ...

Thx guys ( except one below) .I shall go and try it .I tried Google
but forgot Wikipedia .

But why have you ended up with hundreds of these things? Until I saw
your reply above I thought the other responders were barking up the
wrong tree and you had to make a big pyramid using all of the bits...

David

Well yeah .That's what I originally thought these pieces were foras
I'm sure the girl who gave them to me said that but I couldn't figure
out how and when I did search last night I saw that 2 piece puzzle so
thats why I posted this message but after receiving these replies I
have tried to make a pyramid out of 2 pieces but altho' they do fit
together as sugested they don't make a complete 2 piece pyramid so I'm
back to where I was .
It could well be that I need to use all the pieces but I have no idea
where I should start .