Posted to uk.d-i-y
the [email protected] the realfictitious@gmail.com is offline

Default Can you solve this puzzle ( slightly OT)

Ages ago someone on Freecycle gave me a whole bag of identical plastic
pieces and said they were a puzzle but she had no instructions nor
knew anything about it . I dug it out the other day and was having a
search on the Internet for some info as to what they might be . This
is the nearest I can find only I have hundreds of these pieces and
I've never been able to figure out what to do with them and even now
with this link I still cant get two pieces to make a pyramid .Can
anyone help?
Stuart
http://www.puzzles.com/PuzzlesInEduc...ramidTwins.htm