Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nmbexcuse@hotmail.com is offline

Default A ceiling fan above the dinning table?

On Mar 11, 7:29*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
Steve Barker wrote:
MiamiCuse wrote:
Is this strange?

The way things work, with the kitchen, dinning room and living room
all in an open floor plan, we tend to eat at the kitchen island most
of the time. We rarely use the dinning table.

In fact, the dinning table becomes a place where we have a cheese
board for a continued game, we do homework there, a laptop is there
most of the time, fill out cross word puzzles...so we want a ceiling
fan above it, not a chandlier.

Seems more practical...but it's strange and unconventional, right?

MC

what the heck is a "dinning" table?

It's where you play "cheese".

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

LOL I can't believe I said dinning and cheese board.