George M. Kazaka

Default Extra cash at HD automated checkup

Well Low and Behold I thought for sure that i was going to get flamed like
hell for shooting my mouth off
To all the honest folk here thank you for the support.

For those that disagree, as Swingman wrote he's far from broke but the 2 or
5 dollars was a lot to him,
I've known of people that it was a matter of eating or not, Maybe they were
not to bright maybe they were a Bozo.
Some people don't have it as good as others, some people do not have the
intelligence to earn a good living why should they have to endure further
hardships because someone thought they were stupid enough to leave their
money in the machine.
Okay its only 2 bucks or 5 bucks what happens whether its 10 or 20 where do
you draw the line. Perhaps at 50.00
Then we have the rationalizations of HD going to Keep it or the clerk will
keep it, You know your right they might
still do not know how it made it right to take it.

I hope that I do not recognize your name bitching about someone screwing you
over about something that cost you 2 bucks or 5 bucks,
The old saying what goes around comes around.

Aw **** my soap box just broke, enough, I'm outa here
George

"Chris Merrill" wrote in message
Mike Patterson wrote:
Theiving ******* even thinks it funny so he posts his theft so the
world can see.

finders...keepers...loosers...well, you know

--
Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)