Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry C Larry C is offline

Default Wood Worker's Tool Box Qx

"Mike" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:57:39 -0500, Tom B
wrote:

Over the years I've seen a few pictures on the net of new and old
toolchests just for hand wood tools. Anyone got a couple of good
examples I could use to stimulate the creative juices?

Here is a link that might get you going.
Click on the one(s) you like. For me that was all of them.

http://americanhistory.si.edu/collections/toolbox/

Mike O.

This may not be what you are looking for but a few years ago I saw a guy who
had taken one of the heavy duty canvas beach bags and created an inner liner
that all of his tools fit in. Each tool had its own slot. It was kind of
the inverse of the things that people put over the 5 gallon buckets. He had
all sorts of tools in that bag. Sorry no pictures.

Larry C