Posted to rec.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Wood Worker's Tool Box Qx

Yet another verification that the world has far more
Angels tha A-Holes. Though not "visible" - your wings
are showing sir.

One of the woodworking magazines (and I can't find the
issue it's in) - has Frank Klausz with a tool box he made
on the cover that might be helpful. The article about it
includes the tools in the box as well as how the box is
made - and methods for holding tools. I've gone through
the piles of woodworking magazines scattered about
and - alas - I haven't found the magazine. Perhaps some
one with better organizational skills can fill in the details.