Creamy Goodness

Default Extra cash at HD automated checkup

DexAZ wrote:
I guess we were bought up differently, Frank. My folks taught me
that if it is _not_ mine, I should _not_ take it. It _does_ belong
to someone else. Therefore, to take it _IS_ stealing. In my book,
hbakker should have given the cash to the attendant of the automated
lanes and let HD deal with it.

I was also taught to trust someone until that person proves he can
not be trusted. $7.00 and a blabbermouth has shown me and the rest
of the group that hbakker can not be trusted.

Like George K., at least I can sleep well at night knowing I did the
right thing. The trouble is, hbakker & Frank probably have no
trouble sleeping either.

DexAZ

Woodworking guys. The name of the group is rec.woodworking.

Geesh. I agree with you, but take it somewhere else.