Swingman

Default Extra cash at HD automated checkup

Not to argue the point, but just a few of my tuppence's:

Not a damn thing sanctimonious about refusing to take something that doesn't
belong to you ... making a public noise about it, perhaps.

$2 to $5 is NOT small change to me, and I am far from being poor.

And how do you know the guy who forgot the change is a "Bozo"?

Seems reasonable to conclude that convincing yourself of that is the first
step in rationalizing the act. ;)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"Scott Cramer" wrote in message

Me too - and without being a sanctimonious prat. How the hell could
anybody track down the bozo who left the small change behind? You make it
sound like he stole somebody's credit card.