Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tmclone@searchmachine.com is offline

Default "This Is An Important Message Regarding Your Credit Card/AutoWarranty/..."

On Mar 11, 8:37*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

*"h" wrote:

I also received a fax to sell me toner and ink. *The idiots gave an 800
fax number to reply with the order. *\

If YOU sent the fax, you're paying the phone charges. Unless it's a local
number or you have a one-price phone bill, the joke's on you.

It was to an 800 (toll free) number.

So what? There are plenty of people who pay for minutes used, not just
long distance. What if you're faxing from your Tracfone? You're still
paying for minutes. Yes, if it's a landline with a standard phone
plan, the phone call is free. Still a huge timewaster. Besides, who
keeps their fax machine on unless they're expecting a fax?