Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default de Laval turbine

On Mar 11, 1:22*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
Has anyone ever built a model of a de Laval turbine? I mean one with a real
de Laval nozzle, that put out some power.

Or do you know of a good text about them? Most are either too simple or
they're too abstract on the engineering theory side.

I'd like to build a model of one, but not just a steam windmill. g I'd
like to have some real de Laval nozzles on it.

Thanks to any steamers who know about these motors.

--
Ed Huntress

More good stuff, from astronomy sources of all places:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/De_Laval_nozzle

http://www.mig.rssi.ru/mirrors/stern...arFAQ4.htm#q80

Dave