Posted to alt.home.repair
nitroamos nitroamos is offline

Default freezer frost build up -- warm fridge

ok, i now know that i have a defrost timer, because I found it. :-)
I just set it to defrost and plugged it in, so now I wait. I could
have tested it without taking off the panel... oh well, now I know.

These are the instructions I'm following:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4504020_test...ost-timer.html
although maybe i'm going to have to buy an ohmmeter.

some other notes: i know the fan is working ok, because my fixit
friend lubricated it recently when it wasn't working ok.

thanks for the help so far!

this is fun... i'm a fixit kindof person, but only while writing
computer software... so far.