Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Inverter microwave ovens - reliable?

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
:

I generally only use frozen dinners when I'm too sick to cook, and I
never know when that will be. I used to put what I planned to
microwave into the fridge the night before, but quit when I had to
throw out food that spoiled before I could cook it. It's hard to be
ready to fix a planed meal on time, and some days I can barely even
face food, let alone what was planned.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. One of my best friends died
several years ago from cancer-induced starvation. He almost completely
lost his appetite, even to the point of finding many foods
bad-tasting.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know and I'll try.

smoke pot. 8-)

(is that an offer to supply some MJ??? grin)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik