Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Inverter microwave ovens - reliable?

I generally only use frozen dinners when I'm too sick to cook, and I
never know when that will be. I used to put what I planned to microwave
into the fridge the night before, but quit when I had to throw out food
that spoiled before I could cook it. It's hard to be ready to fix a
planed meal on time, and some days I can barely even face food,
let alone what was planned.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. One of my best friends died several
years ago from cancer-induced starvation. He almost completely lost his
appetite, even to the point of finding many foods bad-tasting.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know and I'll try.