Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geir Holmavatn[_2_] Geir Holmavatn[_2_] is offline

Default Multi room temperature controller....

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to control the temperature in various rooms in a
community building. One should be able to program 'events' where the
temperature in the room (channel) in question should be altered for a
period of time.

I imagine that such a device would be simple to implement using an
embedded controller with flash memory and a TOD clock. I could run
linux with a webserver and a simple database.

Anyone here having heard about such devices or have comments on this
scenario?

Thanks a lot for feedback

regards Geir