Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Annoying subscription notices

I've gotten an invoice or two for things I never ordered. I've always
thrown them in the trash, and never been harassed.
OTOH, I started actually receiving a magazine, Speedway Illustrated, out
of the blue, addressed to my business. I looked them up and emailed,
asking that it be canceled. I clearly stated that I had not subscribed
and had no intention of paying for a single issue. I got a reply that
they would cancel, and didn't get any for 2 months. Then they started up
again. After about a year, I got a letter saying they hoped I enjoyed
the magazine and would subscribe. Tossed it in the trash. It's still
showing up some 6 months later.

I still have my outgoing email stating I'd not requested the magazine
and would not pay for any, as well as their reply that they would
cancel, just in case anyone tries to back bill me. Being unrequested,
it's a gift as far as I'm concerned...

Jon