Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Skill with a Skill

Upscale wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote in message
If R.W. were a bar, there would be a big section of guys kidding around
with each other, taking jesting jabs at one another, laughing it up, and

Or maybe, people are yanking your chain to see what kind of reaction they
can get out of you. Possibly, it's you that's taking things too seriously to
realize that people are having a laugh at your expense. Sounds pretty bar
like to me.

Oh, *I'm* the one getting all upset. Ok.

I haven't heard the old "I'm rubber, you're glue" in quite a few years. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--