Andy Hall

Default Washing machine plumbing

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:50:49 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Not necessarily. In a ferrous free system in a soft water area there may be
no problems at all. In the USA this soft of this is common. They pump
fresh water from cylinders around heating circuits.

There are non-ferrous radiators? The only thing I could think of
would be fan assisted devices like the Myson fitted with copper heat
exchanger......

Also naturally soft water is often associated with peat soils and is
therefore acidic, although I suppose that the water suppliers would
buffer it is some way to pH7.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl