Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default dot matrix printer

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 21:49:22 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember Mark
saying something like:

I find Foxit very useful in the way it will save stuff that's not
supposed to be saved

Does it work as a firefox plug-in yet?

Yep, opens up when a .pdf is downloaded.

Thanks. I'll try this again.

--
(\__/) M.
See http://improve-usenet.org