Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default A Tivo HD Question?

On 3/8/2009 10:08 PM Kendra Weissbein spake thus:

wrote in message

I'am having trouble getting a connection between my Dell 4700 com
puter and my hd Tivo I have an Ethernet cabel connected bettween my
router and the tivo and still my computer says no tivo is there! Do
you have any help for this tired senior?

why not just call Tivo's tech support, dumbass?

Way to be helpful, asshole.

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)