Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.misc
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default Oscillometer, analyzer for slow computer

On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 23:29:31 -0000, JeffM wrote:

Christophe wrote:
I have a Pentium I (64Kb RAM) with win 2000
and I want to use the sound card for 'animation oscilloscope
vectorscope, analyzer' the output of my amplifier.
[...]
dank

http://www.google.com/search?q=oscil...card-*&num=100

sci.electronics has not been an active group since 1996.

I see plenty in there.

"Hi, It's a great day and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope you are too. The thought for the day is 'Share the love.'" BEEP.
"Um, yeah, hello? This is the VD clinic calling. Your test results are back and you're positive. Stop sharing the love."