Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Skill with a Skill

Upscale wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Wow. I'll be sure to note for future reference that you have a short
fuse to go along with being passive aggressive.

Did I talk too loud? :-)

No, he got aggravated that you didn't take the time to understand what you
read and then compounded it by replying to something he didn't say.

Maybe you like responding to people who don't listen to what you're saying,
but most people don't.

I've been doing this usenet thing for more than a decade and this group,
without a doubt, contains some of the most thinned skinned, crotchety,
sense-of-humor-less, hair-triggered folks of any group I've frequented.

If R.W. were a bar, there would be a big section of guys kidding around
with each other, taking jesting jabs at one another, laughing it up, and
there'd be one booth in the corner with 4 guys whining and moaning about
youngsters who don't respect their elders, pining away about the old days.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--