Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Free design engineering book

"Leon Fisk" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:16:42 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

snip
I keep forgetting about WorldCat. My wife uses it, and has full
inter-library access to it (she's taking a Master's at Kean Univ.), but I
never think of it.

I'll give it a try right now...Yes! My local public library can get it
from
CNJ.

We cheapskates have to learn patience. g

It seems like there is always something to forget with the
all the internet possibilities now...

I have a sneaking suspicion that there are electronic
versions floating around the ether too. I found one
download/reference to a pdf, but it had already been pulled.

I checked through all of my used sources too, they were all
close to $100, a lot more than either of us care to spend
right now

I'll say. g Since it's basically a reference book, this may be a clumsy
way to use it, but it is available on Google Books. You can switch to "full
page" mode and hit the magnify button a couple of times, and it's quite easy
to read.

--
Ed Huntress