Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Our long national nightmare is over...

clipped

Actually, if you saw some of the other folks in this free food kitchen,
they're all better dressed than I am. I was kinda wondering if they're not
federal office workers just eating on the cheap. Regarding the cell phone,
apparently there are several government programs that give free cell phones
to certain people who qualify for food stamps. From what I've read, you
don't have to be particularly "poor" to get food stamps these days

I haven't followed this thread, but there are lots of charitable groups
that take donated cell phones .. give to elderly, abuse victims, and
have only "911" capability.

I've seen articles about rich folks dining at soup kitchens...well
dressed and buying groceries until they hit the limit on plastic and no
more re-fi. Gotta keep some cash for important stuff like gas, booze
and ciggies.