Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Our long national nightmare is over...

aemeijers wrote in
:

Of course, if you lost your home, it is difficult to have a landline.
To some people it may look like extravagance, but in order to
communicate - perhaps with a prospective employer, police, or even
family - a cellphone might be the economical answer. All this
pointed out by my wonderful spouse.

Sorry, don't buy it. Unless it is a pre-paid, they still want an
address to link to. And where would they be recharging it?

I'm sorry too, that you think this way. Prepaid can be just fine, why not?
And perhaps they were given a phone and someone else pays for its use,
perhaps to help the guy. Who knows, maybe the guy in the photo was a
reporter ...

--
Best regards
Han