Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Free design engineering book

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:48:06 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message

By "the book," do you mean _Precision Engineering Design_?

"Precision Machine Design" actually, but I think we mean the same book.

Chris

Oh, right. Yes, that's the one I meant.

I can't find it in the libraries around here, at Rutgers or the community
colleges, anyway. Princeton's catalog is down and the other engineering
schools are a drive. But I'll keep looking for it. I saw it back when I was
with _Machine Shop Guide_, but I didn't have time to read it then.

Ed, see if this search has anything close to you:

http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/4089803...way%2C+NJ#tabs

Keep in mind that is for any of the four editions, you can
play around with the terms some to narrow things down I'm
sure (if you weren't already using this search...)

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b