Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Our long national nightmare is over...

"John Grabowski" wrote in message

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
"[NEW YORK] The agency that mails out coupons for digital TV converter
boxes expects to eliminate its wait list in two and a half weeks, an
official said Thursday."

The story:
http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/200903...er_box_coupons

*Nice to hear that the stimulus package is already trickling down to
benefit the unemployed. Watching TV should keep everyone's mind off of
the economy.

I'd rather use work to distract myself, besides I'll need the income to pay
for my neighbors' homes, cars, TV's, cellphones, healthcare, dinner and
entertainment. That's just the bills congress passed this week, who knows
what I'll have to pay for next week.