Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Skill with a Skill

"MikeWhy" wrote
"Swingman"
Framing crew on a current construction project is being run by two union
carpenters from Washington state. Both of these guys are "old school", to
say the least (it's been years since I've seen exclusively 77's on a
jobsite here in Texas, and these guys pulled seven out of the trailer,
five for the "hired help", and a "personal" 77 a piece).

F8ck!!!! They had to travel half the country to find work?!!

Yeah, Bubba ... and I'm damn glad of it.

Don't want to sound non-PC, but good gawd almighty the difference!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08