DexAZ

Default Delta or DeWalt 13" Planer

"Tommy" wrote in message
I didn't want to make it sound too much like a gloat but it is great

having
a wife who can order directly from Jet, Delta, DeWalt.....

But can she get the order to the top of the list? I ordered the Dewalt
DW735 about 10 days ago from Lowe's. Still waiting for it. From what I can
see on the web, _everyone_ is out of those new planers. So I'll just wait
some more.

I seen many great reports on the Delta and also fine first hand owner
"reviews" of the DW735. I generally don't go for a new product as it is
being introduced but something about the DW735 got under my skin. Might
have been the "feel" of the height adjustment or the overall solidness in
general. I doubt you could go wrong with either one.

Your wife gets these tools at the regular price too, right? (some people
have ALL the luck)

Have fun making mounds of wood shavings!

DexAZ