Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default How to start with construction of my dream house?

On Mar 6, 6:02*am, dick tomchinmethew[at]gmail[dot]com wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good resource to find contractors? I
have been looking online and all I have seen are sites where you have to
describe the job then wait to get called from a contractor or if I find a
directory type of site there is a limited number of contractors in my area,
but I know there are many more. I am trying to build my first house and I
was planning on hiring all the contractors so I need a good resource to
find them. Something with reviews and article would also be very
beneficial, please let me know if anyone knows of a good place to look.

You wont save and it might cost alot more since you are new to the
game. Contractors will want full price not what a pro is only going to
pay. Check court records to find about dead beats before you hire
anyone.