Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default THIS JUST IN

Frank wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
George wrote:

Exactly, consumers gave walmart and friends the the green light that
price is all that matters. Anyone who shops on price only and
complains about low quality/adulterated/harmful products only has
themselves to blame.

"Walmart up, Macy's, other retailers see sales drop in Feb."

J.C. Penney : -8.6%
Target : -4.1%
Saks : -26%

Walmart : +5.1%

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/...2/daily64.html

From my experience, Walmart is interested in offering safe products.
I've written several material safety data sheets for manufacturers that
wanted to sell through Walmart and Walmart would not do without an MSDS
even though not required for consumer products.

Walmart sells to lots and lots of small businesses. Federal law
requires employers keep msds on site for chemicals used by employees.