Tommy

Default Delta or DeWalt 13" Planer

My wife is heading off to a hardware convention at the end of this week for
work and is going to be ordering a planer for me.
I've been set on the Delta 13" 2 speed (22-580) for quite some time now
since it has been really the only planer like itself on the market for the
hobbyist.
But now DeWalt has their DW735 13" 2 speed planer.
They are both 15 amp, 10,000 rpm machines with virtually the same cutting
capacities.
The main differences I see a
-Delta 2 knives, Dewalt 3 knives
-Delta cut rates 60 and 90 CPI, Dewalt cut rates 96 and 179 CPI
-Delta fold down infeed and outfeed tables, Dewalt cast aluminum base

Since I'm newer to woodworking, and have never owned a planer before, are
any of these difference vital enough to go with one over the other?
If the Dewalt is better than the Delta is it worth the $80 dollars more on
the price tag?

Thanks for everyone's time and in advance for any comments,
Tommy