Posted to alt.home.repair

Default And When the Ceiling Comes Tumbling Down

On Mar 6, 6:53*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
Ron wrote:
Hmmm... that could be problematic. HD is the only place even remotely
"close by" that has dry wall, and I don't have a truck or access to a
truck. The last time I even thought about having something delivered,
the delivery price was so obscene I almost *fainted. I miss those days
when Builders Square would haul out something for only *ten bucks or
so...

HD rents trucks fairly cheaply for short term us.

--

Yes, I agree. Take it all down, find out why it failed, make sure
everything is sound and replace. If you're not experienced with

Also, now is a good time to check for proper venting. If you don't
have a fan, now would be a good time to take care of it. Excessive
moisture can lead to failure like this.

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico